KitchenAid® Queen of Hearts Electric Kettle, 100th-Year Edition
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours. Free for orders over $75.
KitchenAid has been one of the most trusted names in the kitchen for more than a century, and now you can celebrate this proud legacy with this limited-edition kettle that features sleek chrome accents and a passion-red hue. Boil up to 1.5 liters of water in just minutes for tea, coffee, oatmeal and more. The dual-wall insulated kettle keeps its contents hotter, longer than single-wall kettles, while maintaining a lower temperature on the exterior. A push-button lid makes it easy to pour directly into a cup and prevents spills. The all-metal, stainless steel interior won’t interfere with the flavor of your water, which results in pure, great taste.
- Special 100th-anniversary edition with sleek chrome accents and passion-red hue
- Boils water in minutes for tea, coffee, oatmeal and more
- Dual-wall insulation keeps contents hot while exterior remains cooler
- Easy-pour, push-button lid
- Stainless steel interior retains integrity of water flavor
- Manufacturer: KitchenAid
- Model: KEK1565QHSD (closeout model)
- Material: Stainless steel and plastic
- Dimensions: 8.55" L x 6" W x 10.23" H
- Capacity: 1.5 liter
- Weight: 3.15 lbs.
- Watts: 1500
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
- Made in China
- Hand wash only
- Power base
- Instruction manual