Le Creuset Olive Branch Heritage Rectangular Casserole with Lid, 12" x 9"
Add a touch of sophistication to the kitchen with the Le Creuset Olive Branch Heritage Rectangular Casserole. The dish is embossed with a figural olive branch, inspired by the sun-drenched fields of Provence, combining function and beauty. Its large capacity and premium stoneware construction make it ideal for creating comforting casseroles, delicious meats and indulgent desserts. The stoneware lid locks in moisture and heat while baking and makes it simple to carry dishes to potlucks and picnics or for storing leftovers, plus it transitions seamlessly from oven to table as an elegant serving piece. Crafted from the finest quality stoneware to ensure food is cooked to perfection, the baking dish features a colorful glaze that is virtually nonstick for easy cleanup.
- Premium stoneware ensures excellent heat distribution for uniform browning and even cooking with no hot spots
- Colorful glaze is nonporous and non-reactive and resists scratching, staining and flavor absorption
- Light interior enamel makes it easy to monitor cooking foods
- Enameled cast iron provides even heat distribution and superior heat retention and easy release
- Suitable for all heat sources (induction, gas, electric and halogen as well as oven cooking
- Lid stays securely in place to lock in moisture and flavor
- Manufacturer: Le Creuset
- Material: Stoneware
- Dimensions and weights: 15.8" L with handles x 5.8" H with lid; 9.1 lbs
- Capacity: 4 qt
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Thailand
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 500°F