$11.95 - $74.95
20% OFF PURCHASE: Present this code at time of purchase in store or enter code at checkout online to receive this discount. Offer valid until 8/15/2022. One-time use per customer. Excludes sale and clearance (items with prices ending in 9 and 6), cooking classes, furniture, gift cards, prior purchases, gift wrap and shipping. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Not redeemable for cash. Valid online and in stores. No adjustments to prior purchases. The following brands have chosen not to participate in this offer: All-Clad, Anova, Balmuda, Bob Kramer by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, Breville (non-Nespresso), Cangshan, Coravin, Cuisinart, DeLonghi, Demeyere, Emile Henry, Fellow, Global, illy, Instant Pot, Joule, John Boos, Jura, KitchenAid, Le Creuset, Lello, Miele, Miyabi, Ooni, Philips, Riedel, Saeco, Scanpan, Shun, SMEG, Staub, Steelport, Swissmar, Technivorm, Thermapen, Vitamix, Waring, Weber, Wolf Gourmet, Wüsthof, Zavor, Zwilling J.A. Henckels. Brand exclusions subject to change. Free shipping will automatically be applied to qualifying purchases of $75 or more when using code. Valid for shipments bound to a single destination only within the continental United States. Rush shipping and vendor shipping surcharges still apply. Other restrictions may apply. Additional shipping charges apply to AK, HI, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam.
This cast iron skillet is perfect for fried chicken, roasted meats and veggies, pan-grilled steaks and more. Whether you’re baking skillet cornbread over an open fire or pan-frying a batch of chicken wings for the game, you’ll love the way this does-it-all pan performs. Lodge cast iron cookware is pre-seasoned at the foundry and is ready to cook right out of the box. Lodge’s award-winning foundry produces cast iron of equal quality to Grandma’s prized hand-me-downs. The cast iron is seasoned on site with soy-based vegetable oil and then baked on at a very high temperature in an industrial oven. The high heat allows the oil to penetrate deeply into surface, creating the prized patina that makes their skillets heirloom-quality pieces you’ll treasure.
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use, Lodge cast iron is easy to care for and will last a lifetime
- Cast iron boasts superior heat retention and withstands high temperatures—great for stovetop searing or oven roasting
- The 10¼" and 12" sizes have additional loop helper handles
- For over 100 years, Lodge’s US foundries have produced high-quality cast iron cookware that can be found everywhere from campsites to high-end restaurants
- Manufacturer: Lodge
- Material: Cast iron
- 5” diameter x 7” L (including handle) x 1” H; 1.1 lb.
- 6.5” diameter x 10” L (including handle) x 1.5” H; 1.15 lb.
- 8” diameter x 12.75” L (including handle) x 2.25” H; 3.1 lb.
- 9” diameter x 13.5” L (including handle) x 2.25” H; 4 lb.
- 15” diameter x 21” L (including handle) x 3” H; 12.5 lb.
- Weight: 10.5 lb.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Hand wash only. To prevent corrosion, dry immediately after washing and rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every use. Cared for properly, cast iron cookware will become increasingly nonstick over time
- Broiler and oven safe to 500°F