Lagostina Martellata Hammered Copper 5-qt. Stockpot
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours.
Designed in Italy, this heirloom-quality stockpot pairs a polished, artisanal hammered finish with a sleek, contemporary stainless steel interior and lid. The triple-layer construction features a winning combination of stainless steel, aluminum and copper, meaning the pot will heat evenly and adjust quickly to temperature changes. Flared edges make drip-free pouring a breeze, and the sturdy, riveted stainless steel handles stay cool to the touch. Perfect for slowly simmering stocks, making hearty stews and blanching large batches of veggies, this striking stockpot is a true essential in the kitchen.
- Hammered copper exterior looks beautiful and reacts quickly to changes in heat, making it a great choice for cooking delicate sauces or precise recipes
- Tri-ply construction includes layers of stainless steel, aluminum and copper, ensuring pan heats evenly and adjusts quickly to temperature changes
- Stainless steel lid seals well to lock in moisture and flavor
- Stainless steel cooking surface won’t react with food, preserving natural flavors
- Thick aluminum core radiates heat throughout the entire pan
- Stay-cool stainless steel handles are riveted for long-lasting stability
- Oven- and broiler-safe cookware is compatible with all stovetops except induction
- Manufacturer: Lagostina
- Material: Stainless steel, copper
- Dimensions: 10" x 7"; 14.25" including handles
- Weight: 4.96 lbs.
- Made in China
- Hand wash only
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Stock pot