Lagostina Martellata Hammered Copper Casserole
Designed in Italy, this roomy casserole pairs a polished, artisanal hammered finish with a sleek, contemporary stainless steel interior and lid. The triple-layer construction features a winning combination of stainless steel, aluminum and copper, meaning the pot will heat evenly and adjust quickly to temperature changes. Flared edges make drip-free pouring a breeze, and the sturdy, riveted stainless steel handles stay cool to the touch. Perfect for braising and roasting, this striking pot features a generous surface area for browning.
- Hammered copper exterior looks beautiful and reacts quickly to changes in heat, making it a great choice for cooking delicate sauces or precise recipes
- Tri-ply construction includes layers of stainless steel, aluminum and copper, ensuring pan heats evenly and adjusts quickly to temperature changes
- Stainless steel lid seals well to lock in moisture and flavor
- Stainless steel cooking surface won’t react with food, preserving natural flavors
- Thick aluminum core radiates heat throughout the entire pan
- Stay-cool stainless steel handles are riveted for long-lasting stability
- Oven- and broiler-safe cookware is compatible with all stovetops except induction
- Manufacturer: Lagostina
- Material: Stainless steel, copper
- 3 qt.: 10" (14.25" with handles) x 5"
- 5 qt.: 12.38" (16.75" with handles) x 5.5"
- Weight: 5.58 lbs.
- Made in China
- Hand wash only
- Oven safe to 500°F