Emile Henry Grill Stone, 18" x 14"
Great for pizzas, grilling seafood, vegetables, tortillas and more, this handsome grill stone turns any grill into a versatile griddle. Made from Burgundy clay, each stone is capable of being heated to high temperatures, for light, perfectly crisp crusts and moist, airy interiors. Produced one at a time, each piece of Emile Henry cookware is formed and hand-finished by skilled artisans.
- Thanks to a special glaze and clay mixture, the Flame grill stone is safe for use with charcoal grills and open fires (not recommended for stovetop use)
- Burgundy clay provides gentle, even heat to coax out the natural flavors of food
- Can be heated to high temperatures for excellent searing
- Emile Henry Flame is safe for broiler and microwave use and is oven safe to 500°F
- Highly resistant to thermal shock, Emile Henry cookware moves directly from freezer to oven
- Attractive, scratch-resistant glazes are lead and cadmium free, and provide an ultra-smooth, virtually nonstick cooking surface
- A high firing temperature results in incredibly durable cookware that resists chipping
- Manufacturer: Emile Henry
- Material: Burgundy clay
- Dimensions: 18" x 14"
- Warranty: 10-year warranty
- Made in France
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe 500°F