Emile Henry Modern Classics Rectangular Baker, 10" x 7"
- SKU: PRO-3619491
Great for baked pasta dishes, vegetable gratins, fruit crisps and more, this handsome baker pairs a modern sensibility with time-honored French construction techniques. Made of Burgundy clay, it diffuses heat gently and evenly for delicious results every time. The durable, attractive glaze is resistant to both scratching and chipping and will not hold baked-on food, so cleanup is always easy. Produced one at a time, each piece of Emile Henry Modern Classics cookware is formed and hand finished by skilled artisans. Available in a variety of colors, this baker is sized perfectly for small households.
- Modern Classics pairs Emile Henry’s French construction techniques with shapes designed specifically for the American kitchen
- Sized perfectly for small households—great for entrees, side dishes, desserts and more
- With unmatched even heating capabilities, Burgundy clay is safe for broiler and microwave use and is oven safe to 500°F
- Highly resistant to thermal shock, Emile Henry cookware moves directly from freezer to oven
- Attractive, scratch-resistant glazes feature colors inspired by nature, are lead and cadmium free, and provide an ultra-smooth, virtually nonstick cooking surface that makes cleanup a snap
- A high firing temperature results in incredibly durable cookware that resists chipping
- Manufacturer: Emile Henry
- Material: Burgundy clay
- Dimensions: 10.25" x 7" x 2.5"
- Capacity: 0.9 qt.
- Weight: 2.4 lbs.
- Warranty: 10-year warranty
- Made in France
- Dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe
- Oven safe to 500°F