Verve Culture Molinillo Whisk
- SKU: 6315915
Versions of this traditional molinillo have been used for centuries around the world to mix and add froth to hot chocolate, but it’s also an excellent muddler for fruits and herbs in homemade cocktails. Each whisk is unique and handcrafted in Mexico using a process called pyro gravure, which involves turning and carving a single piece of alderwood, then decorating it with dark accents burned into the wood.
- Also useful as a frother for milk, lattes, cappuccinos or chai tea
- Manufacturer: Verve Culture
- Material: Clay
- Dimensions: 2.2" L x 2.5" W x 13" H
- Weight: 0.25 lb.
- Warranty: Replace faulty and damaged product with authorization
- Made in Mexico
- Simply roll the smooth shaft briskly between your palms so that the head—with its loose rings and carved details—churns below the surface, mixing and foaming the liquid
- Hand-wash only
- One molinillo whisk