Shun Premier Blonde 5.5" Nakiri Knife
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours.
A Nakiri is a Japanese-style vegetable knife that features a blunt tip, the Shun Premier Blonde Nakiri is safe to use in the kitchen, without sacrificing any of the slicing power while cutting through vegetables and other foods. Because of its straight blade, edge and spine, this knife is best used with a push cut, moving the knife down and forward while keeping the edge parallel to the cutting surface.
- Ideal for professing vegetable, fruits and more
- Durable, super steel cutting core is corrosion resistant and holds a fine, sharp edge
- Beautiful, blonde Pakkawood handle is contoured for comfort and control while resisting moisture
- Stunning, hammered TSUCHIME finish helps release food easily when cutting
- 68 micro layers of Damascus cladding for stunning support and protection of the core
- Manufacturer: Shun
- Material: Stainless steel, Pakkawood
- Dimensions: 16" L x 3" W x 1" H
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Hand wash
- One Nakiri knife