Staub Round Mini Cocotte, 0.75 qt.
Perfect for serving individual portions of French onion soup, mac and cheese, fruit cobblers and more, this mini cocotte makes a handsome and versatile addition to any kitchen. Made with care in France, each cast iron cocotte features a durable enamel finish that makes cleanup a breeze. The choice of accomplished chefs, Staub cookware boasts exceptional heat transfer and moves easily from oven to table.
- Enameled cast iron retains and distributes heat evenly and efficiently
- Durable matte-enamel finish won’t discolor, scratch, rust or chip with normal use
- Ready to use—no seasoning required
- Heavy lid seals in moisture for tender, flavorful results
- Smooth base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Dimensions: 7.4" x 5.1" x 4.6"
- Capacity: 0.75 qt. (24 oz.)
- Weight: 4.2 lbs.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Compatible with all stovetop heat sources, including induction