Tovolo Bundt Pun Spatula
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours. Free for orders over $75.
This handy spatula is perfect for icing a cake, stirring a sauce or scraping out the last bit of batter in a bowl. A high-grade, flexible silicone head pairs with a rigid wooden handle, offering exceptional control when handling thick batters or chunky sauces. The silicone head is heat-resistant to 600°F and scratch- and stain-resistant, so it’s perfect for using with nonstick or stainless steel cookware.
- Asymmetrical, specially shaped head is great for mixing, folding, scraping and more
- Flexible silicone makes it easy to scrape every last bit from bowls, pans and jars
- Wooden core provides added strength and rigidity—great for mixing heavy-duty batters
- Comfortable, ergonomic handle provides a secure grip
- Design is printed on both sides of the spatula with silicone ink for long-lasting life
- BPA-free removable silicone head is scratch-, fade- and stain-resistant and safe for nonstick and cast-iron cookware
- Silicone head is heat safe to 600°F
- Dishwasher safe head
- Manufacturer: Tovolo
- Material: Silicone, beechwood
- Dimensions: 12.78" L x 2.5" W x 0.75" H
- Weight: 0.18 lb.
- Made in China
- Head is dishwasher safe; handle is hand-wash only
- Heat safe to 600°F
- One large spatula