Whirley-Pop Popcorn Popper
One use per customer. Excludes items with prices ending in $0.99 and $0.96, sale, clearance, all furniture, gift cards, prior purchases, cooking classes, gift wrap and shipping. Excludes products shipped directly from vendor. Not redeemable for cash or with any other offer or discount. The following brands have chosen not to participate in this offer: BK Black Steel, Bob Kramer by Zwilling J.A Henckels, Brava Oven, Breville (non-Nespresso), Coravin, Demeyere, Emile Henry, Global, Joule by ChefSteps, June Life, Jura, KitchenAid Pro Line, Le Creuset, Mauviel, Miyabi, Riedel, Scanpan, Shun, Staub, Technivorm, Thermapen, Vitamix, Wolf Gourmet, Wusthof, Zwilling J.A. Henckels. Free shipping offer applies to orders over $59 only.
A hand-cranked aluminum popper for your stovetop, the Whirley Pop uses a minimum of oil to produce a maximum of fully popped popcorn. This 6-quart popper will produce a family’s worth of popcorn. The wooden crank and handle stay cool while the corn pops.
- Makes 6 quarts of theater style popcorn with as little as a teaspoon of oil
- Snap-tight lid with steam vents helps keep popcorn light, crisp and flavorful
- A patented stirring system ensures most every kernel will pop
- The wooden handle and crank stay cool while popping making it safe to use
- Make twice as much as a standard bag of microwave
- The Whirley Pop Stovetop Popcorn Popper features four(4) steam vents which allow steam to escape during popping so your popcorn is always tender and crispy
- Patented stirring mechanism designed like a commercial popper prevents sticking and burning by stirring every kernel until it pops up to 42 times its original size
- Manufacturer: Wabash Valley Farms Inc.
- Capacity: 6 qt.
- Dimensions: 7.5" tall, 17.5" wide
- Weight: 1 lb. 7 oz.
- Material: Aluminum and wood
- Warranty: 25-year warranty on all moving parts
- Model: #24000
- Made in China
- Just wipe with a paper towel and store for later use
- Steel clips
- Whirley Pop instruction manual