Whirley-Pop Popcorn Popper
Offer applies to ground shipping only for all orders placed on SurLaTable.com or through our catalog. Discount will automatically be applied at checkout. Excludes items shipped directly from the vendor. Valid for shipments bound to a single destination only within the continental United States. Gift cards, cooking classes, gift wrap, taxes, and prior purchases do not qualify toward the minimum purchase requirement, and offer cannot be applied to such items. Rush shipping and shipping surcharges still apply. Additional shipping charges apply to AK, HI, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam. No adjustments to prior purchases.
A hand-cranked aluminum popper for your stovetop, the Whirley Pop uses a minimum of oil to produce a maximum of fully popped popcorn. This 6-quart popper will produce a family’s worth of popcorn. The wooden crank and handle stay cool while the corn pops.
- Makes 6 quarts of theater style popcorn with as little as a teaspoon of oil
- Snap-tight lid with steam vents helps keep popcorn light, crisp and flavorful
- A patented stirring system ensures most every kernel will pop
- The wooden handle and crank stay cool while popping making it safe to use
- Make twice as much as a standard bag of microwave
- The Whirley Pop Stovetop Popcorn Popper features four(4) steam vents which allow steam to escape during popping so your popcorn is always tender and crispy
- Patented stirring mechanism designed like a commercial popper prevents sticking and burning by stirring every kernel until it pops up to 42 times its original size
- Manufacturer: Wabash Valley Farms Inc.
- Capacity: 6 qt.
- Dimensions: 7.5" tall, 17.5" wide
- Weight: 1 lb. 7 oz.
- Material: Aluminum and wood
- Warranty: 25-year warranty on all moving parts
- Model: #24000
- Made in China
- Just wipe with a paper towel and store for later use
- Steel clips
- Whirley Pop instruction manual