Zwilling Spirit Stainless Steel Sauté Pan
These versatile sauté pans deliver delicious results for breakfast, lunch and dinner. This 3-ply, 3mm-thick cookware is made using fully clad, scratch-resistant brushed stainless steel with a thick aluminum core for even and responsive cooking. Flared rims pour liquids without dripping, while the riveted cast handles stay cool even on electric and gas stovetops. Tight-fitting tempered glass lid locks in moisture for flavorful results while allowing you to keep an eye on cooking foods. Available in two sizes.
- 3mm-thick 3-ply construction with fully clad, scratch-resistant brushed stainless steel encapsulating a thick aluminum core for quick and even heat
- Large, riveted stay-cool handles designed for secure grip even when wearing oven mitts (5-qt. pan has additional helper handle for easy transport)
- Flared rims for dripless pouring
- Clear glass lid locks in moisture while allowing you to keep an eye on cooking foods
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum and glass
- Capacity, Dimensions & Weight
- 3-qt.: 17.5" L x 11" W x 5" H; 5.2 lbs.
- 5-qt.; 22" L x 12" W x 5" H; 7.4 lbs.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
- Made in China
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F; 400°F with lid
- Safe for use on all stovetops including induction
- Sauté pan