Sur La Table Silver Classic Loaf Pan, 1 lb.
This Silver Classic pan makes it easy to bake quick breads, loaves or meatloaf. A clear silicone nonstick coating easily releases your food, so even sticky doughs clean up. The innovative chevron-patterned bottom allows air to flow below the food, facilitating even baking and browning.
- Aluminized steel offers remarkable heat transfer and resists corrosion and rust
- Grooves help prevent damage by strengthening the pan
- Wide-rolled rims resist warping, adding durability for a lifetime of use
- Clear PTFE- and PFOA-free silicone coating is safer for you and the environment
- Textured surface allows air to flow under baking food for even results and easy release every time
- Manufacturer: USA Pan
- Material: Aluminized steel
- Dimensions: Baking surface: 8.5" L x 4.5" W x 2.75" H; Outer Pan: 9" L x 5" W x 2.75" H
- Capacity: 1 lb.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA from globally sourced materials
- Guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the life of the pan
- Oven safe to 450°F
- Use only silicone, nylon, plastic or wooden cooking tools
- Use of cooking spray is not recommended
- Do not cut in the pan or use sharp materials
- Before first use, and after each use, hand-wash pans with warm water and mild detergent, using a sponge or nylon pad; rinse and dry thoroughly
- Do not wash in dishwasher
- Discoloration can occur with use; line pans with parchment or aluminum foil to minimize discoloration
- One loaf pan