Sur La Table Silver Classic Loaf Pan, 1 lb.
*20% OFF PURCHASE: Present this email at time of purchase in store or enter code at checkout online to receive this discount. Offer valid until 10/25/2021. One-time use per customer. Excludes sale and clearance (items with prices ending in 9 and 6), cooking classes, Sur La Table Culinary Institute, all furniture, gift cards, prior purchases, gift wrap and shipping. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Not redeemable for cash. Valid online and in stores. No adjustments to prior purchases. The following brands have chosen not to participate in this offer: All-Clad, Anova, Balmuda, Bob Kramer by Zwilling J.A Henckels, Breville (non-Nespresso), Coravin, Cuisinart, Demeyere, Emile Henry, Fellow, Global, illy, Instant Pot, Joule, John Boos, Jura, KitchenAid Pro Line, Le Creuset, Miele, Miyabi, Ooni, Phliips, Riedel, Scanpan, Shun, SMEG, Staub, Technivorm, Thermapen, Vitamix, Wolf Gourmet, Wüsthof, Zwilling J.A. Henckels. Free shipping will automatically be applied to qualifying purchases of $75 or more when using code. Valid for shipments bound to a single destination only within the continental United States. Rush shipping and vendor shipping surcharges still apply. Other restrictions may apply. Additional shipping charges apply to AK, HI, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam.
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours. Free for orders over $75.
This Silver Classic pan makes it easy to bake quick breads, loaves or meatloaf. A clear silicone nonstick coating easily releases your food, so even sticky doughs clean up. The innovative chevron-patterned bottom allows air to flow below the food, facilitating even baking and browning.
- Aluminized steel offers remarkable heat transfer and resists corrosion and rust
- Grooves help prevent damage by strengthening the pan
- Wide-rolled rims resist warping, adding durability for a lifetime of use
- Clear PTFE- and PFOA-free silicone coating is safer for you and the environment
- Textured surface allows air to flow under baking food for even results and easy release every time
- Manufacturer: USA Pan
- Material: Aluminized steel
- Dimensions: 8.5" L x 4.5" W x 2.75" H
- Capacity: 1 lb.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA from globally sourced materials
- Guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the life of the pan
- Oven safe to 450°F
- Use only silicone, nylon, plastic or wooden cooking tools
- Use of cooking spray is not recommended
- Do not cut in the pan or use sharp materials
- Before first use, and after each use, hand-wash pans with warm water and mild detergent, using a sponge or nylon pad; rinse and dry thoroughly
- Do not wash in dishwasher
- Discoloration can occur with use; line pans with parchment or aluminum foil to minimize discoloration
- One loaf pan