Emile Henry Modern Classics Deep Quiche, 11"
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours. Free for orders over $75.
ONLY AT SLT Perfect for everything from a classic quiche to a rustic fruit tart, this handsome baker, a Sur La Table exclusive, pairs a modern sensibility with Emile Henry’s time-honored French construction techniques. Produced one at a time, each piece of the Modern Classics collection is formed and hand-finished by skilled artisans.
- The first major release from Emile Henry in more than two decades
- The product of over two years of development, Modern Classics pairs Emile Henry’s signature Burgundy clay and French construction techniques with shapes designed specifically for the American kitchen
- With unmatched heating capabilities, Burgundy clay is safe for broiler and microwave use and is oven safe to 500°F
- Highly resistant to thermal shock, Emile Henry cookware moves directly from freezer to oven
- Attractive, scratch-resistant glazes feature colors inspired by nature, are lead- and cadmium-free, and provide an ultra-smooth, virtually nonstick cooking surface that makes cleanup a snap
- A high firing temperature results in incredibly durable cookware that resists chipping
- Manufacturer: Emile Henry
- Material: Burgundy clay, ceramic
- Dimensions: 11" x 2.25"
- Warranty: 10-year warranty
- Made in France
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Deep quiche