Emile Henry Modern Classics Deep Quiche, 11"
Perfect for everything from a classic quiche to a rustic fruit tart, this handsome baker, a Sur La Table exclusive, pairs a modern sensibility with Emile Henry’s time-honored French construction techniques. Produced one at a time, each piece of the Modern Classics collection is formed and hand-finished by skilled artisans.
- The first major release from Emile Henry in more than two decades
- The product of over two years of development, Modern Classics pairs Emile Henry’s signature Burgundy clay and French construction techniques with shapes designed specifically for the American kitchen
- With unmatched heating capabilities, Burgundy clay is safe for broiler and microwave use and is oven safe to 500°F
- Highly resistant to thermal shock, Emile Henry cookware moves directly from freezer to oven
- Attractive, scratch-resistant glazes feature colors inspired by nature, are lead- and cadmium-free, and provide an ultra-smooth, virtually nonstick cooking surface that makes cleanup a snap
- A high firing temperature results in incredibly durable cookware that resists chipping
- Manufacturer: Emile Henry
- Material: Burgundy clay, ceramic
- Dimensions: 11" x 2.25"
- Warranty: 10-year warranty
- Made in France
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Deep quiche