Emile Henry 8.5-oz. Ramekins, Set of 2
Ideal for everything from crème brûlée to fruit crisps, these Emile Henry ramekins are sized perfectly for sharing (or not—we won’t tell). Made of Burgundy clay, they diffuse heat gently and evenly for delicious results every time. The durable, attractive glaze is resistant to both scratching and chipping and will not hold baked-on food, so cleanup is always easy. Produced one at a time, each piece of Emile Henry cookware is formed and hand finished by skilled artisans. Available in a variety of colors, each set includes two ramekins.
- Sized perfectly for generous portions of baked custards, cobblers and more
- Burgundy clay ensures even cooking and helps keep food warm on the table
- Highly resistant to thermal shock, ramekins can go directly from freezer to oven
- Attractive, scratch-resistant glaze provides an ultra-smooth, virtually nonstick cooking surface that makes cleanup a breeze
- Manufacturer: Emile Henry
- Material: Burgundy clay
- Dimensions: 4.1" x 2.4"
- Capacity: 8.5 oz.
- Warranty: 10-year warranty
- Made in France
- Dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe
- Oven safe to 500°F
- 2 ramekins