Fellow Stagg Pourover Kettle
$69.00 - $79.00
Designed from the ground up to be the ideal kettle for pourover coffee, the high-tech Stagg is optimized to deliver the perfect pour every time. The precision spout delivers the optimal flow rate for pourover, and the weighted handle shifts the center of mass closer to your hand—so you can pour the water right where you want it. A built-in thermometer lets you know when water is at the optimal brewing temperature.
- Constructed from high-grade stainless steel for added durability and even, quick heating
- Ergonomic handle provides a comfortable grip and shifts the center of mass closer to your hand for easy, controlled pouring
- Curved spout provides the perfect rate of flow—slow enough for precision, yet fast enough for even coffee saturation
- Can be used on electric or gas stovetops
- Built-in thermometer highlights the optimal brewing temperature of 195–205°F
- Manufacturer: Fellow
- Material: Stainless steel, plastic
- Dimensions: 5" x 11" x 6.25"
- Capacity: 1 liter
- Made in China
- Hand wash only
- Not compatible with induction cooktops
- CAUTION: Remove kettle from stove just before boiling (210°F/99°F). Because the Stagg’s spout and body openings are small, over-boiling may result in hot water boiling out of these openings. Do not fill above max fill line and take care to control stove temperature. Do not put hand over lid or remove lid while kettle is heating, soon after heating or while hot water is in the vessel