Sur La Table Flex-Core Silicone Spatula
Offer applies to ground shipping only for all orders placed on SurLaTable.com or through our catalog. Discount will automatically be applied at checkout. Excludes items shipped directly from the vendor. Valid for shipments bound to a single destination only within the continental United States. Gift cards, cooking classes, gift wrap, taxes, and prior purchases do not qualify toward the minimum purchase requirement, and offer cannot be applied to such items. Rush shipping and shipping surcharges still apply. Additional shipping charges apply to AK, HI, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam. No adjustments to prior purchases.
Perfect for everything from scrambling eggs to folding batter, our new spatulas pair high-grade, flexible silicone with a core of nylon for added strength and durability. The one-piece, unibody construction won’t trap bacteria, and the top-notch silicone provides both high-heat resistance and a comfortable, nonslip grip.
- Asymmetrical, specially shaped head is great for mixing, spreading, scraping and more
- Comfortable, ergonomic handles provide a secure grip
- Flexible silicone is heat resistant up to 600°F and makes it easy to scrape every last bit from bowls, pans and jars
- Nylon core provides added strength and durability—great for mixing heavy-duty batters
- One-piece design won’t trap bacteria and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- BPA free
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table by Tovolo
- Material: Silicone, nylon
- Dimensions: 12.5" x 2.5"
- Made in China exclusively for Sur La Table
- Dishwasher safe
- Heat resistant to 600°F
- Spatula (sold individually)