Emile Henry Baguette Baker
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours.
Fill your kitchen with the rich, magical aromas of a French bakery. Perfect for baking artisanal breads, this ceramic loaf baker ensures that bread retains the ideal amount of humidity while baking. Made from Burgundy clay, each baker provides even, gentle heating and features vent holes that allow excess moisture to escape. Produced one at a time, each piece of Emile Henry cookware is formed and hand-finished by skilled artisans.
- Burgundy clay provides gentle, even heat to coax out the natural flavors of food
- Burgundy clay is safe for broiler and microwave use and is oven safe to 500°F
- Highly resistant to thermal shock, Emile Henry cookware moves directly from freezer to oven
- Attractive, scratch-resistant glazes are lead and cadmium free, and provide an ultra-smooth, virtually nonstick cooking surface
- A high firing temperature results in incredibly durable cookware that resists chipping
- Manufacturer: Emile Henry
- Material: Burgundy clay
- Dimensions: 14.5" x 9" x 1.25" (3.75" with lid)
- Warranty: 10-year warranty
- Made in France
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 500°F. Not intended for stovetop use