Emile Henry Bread & Potato Pot
This unique, spherical pot is shaped perfectly for baking homemade artisan breads, as well as cooking up some extra-crispy potatoes. Made of Burgundy clay, it diffuses heat gently and evenly, delivering perfectly browned crusts with tender interiors. Plus, it’s great for bringing out the delicate flavors of vegetables and keeps food warm on the table. The durable, attractive glaze is resistant to both scratching and chipping and will not hold baked-on food, so cleanup is always easy. Produced one at a time, each piece of Emile Henry cookware is formed and hand-finished by skilled artisans.
- Unique rounded pot makes it easy to create bakery-style artisan bread at home
- Gentle heat preserves the natural flavors of potatoes and vegetables
- Pot can be flipped while cooking for extra-crispy potatoes
- Unlike most pans, the bread pot can be preheated empty, producing the steam that’s essential for deliciously crisp crusts
- Lid traps moisture while baking for perfectly risen loaves
- Burgundy clay ensures even cooking on all sides and helps keep food warm on the table
- Attractive, scratch-resistant glaze provides an ultra-smooth, virtually nonstick cooking surface that makes cleanup a breeze
- Manufacturer: Emile Henry
- Material: Burgundy clay
- Dimensions: 9.4" x 6.3"
- Capacity: 2.1 qt.
- Weight: 5.2 lbs.
- Warranty: 10-year warranty
- Made in France
- Dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe
- Compatible with any stovetop heat source, except induction
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Bread pot