Chemex Ottomatic Coffee Maker
One use per customer. Excludes items with prices ending in $0.99 and $0.96, sale, clearance, all furniture, gift cards, prior purchases, cooking classes, gift wrap and shipping. Excludes products shipped directly from vendor. Not redeemable for cash or with any other offer or discount. The following brands have chosen not to participate in this offer: BK Black Steel, Bob Kramer by Zwilling J.A Henckels, Brava Oven, Breville (non-Nespresso), Coravin, Demeyere, Emile Henry, Global, Joule by ChefSteps, June Life, Jura, KitchenAid Pro Line, Le Creuset, Mauviel, Miyabi, Riedel, Scanpan, Shun, Staub, Technivorm, Thermapen, Vitamix, Wolf Gourmet, Wusthof, Zwilling J.A. Henckels. Free shipping offer applies to orders over $59 only.
The Chemex Ottomatic makes it possible to enjoy ultra-clean, sediment-free pourover coffee without compromising on convenience. Designed to simplify the pourover brewing process, this machine handles all the precise pouring and even keeps your coffee warm on a hotplate. A special sprayhead feature wets the grounds with hot water, facilitating even extraction to draw out the deep, rich flavors in every cup.
- Fully automatic pourover coffee brewer manages key brewing variables, including pre-infusion and contact time of water to coffee
- Hot plate keeps coffee warm without burning or compromising flavor
- Sprayhead feature offers consistent wetting of entire coffee bed for even extraction
- Simple, elegant design complements the clean lines of the glass Chemex carafe
- Brew time of approximately 6 minutes for a 6-cup brew
- Heats water to the Specialty Coffee Industry target temperature (197.6°F–204.8°F)
- Manufacturer: Chemex
- Model: OTTO
- Material: Polypropylene, acrylic, silicone
- Dimensions: 14.5" x 17" x 19"
- Capacity: 40 oz. (water reservoir), 30 oz. (glass carafe)
- Weight: 14 lbs.
- Watts: 1000 W
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
- Made in China. Filters made in the USA. Glass carafe made in the USA using domestic and imported parts.
- Use Chemex Automatic Coffeemaker Cleaner to clean the glass brewer
- Clean the brewer regularly using a damp cloth. Never use any chemicals, steel wool or abrasive cleaners.
- To ensure the long life of this appliance, descale regularly using descale solution, after every 40 brew cycles or a minimum of every 3 months
- Six Cup Classic Series Coffeemaker
- Small pack of CHEMEX Bonded Filters
- Glass coffeemaker cover
- Coffeemaker cleaner