Staub Fondue Set, 0.25 qt.
We love how Staub’s enameled cast iron mini fondue pot evenly melts everything from cheese to chocolate. Fun for parties or an everyday indulgence, this set features an elevated base with tealight candle to keep fondue warm at that table, along with four color-coded forks for dipping. Made with care in France, this fondue set’s timeless enamel surface never needs seasoning and resists scratching, chipping or rusting.
- Ideal for melting cheese or chocolate and keeping it warm for easy fondue any day of the week—serves up to four people
- Set includes an 8-oz. cast iron cocotte, elevated base, tealight candle and four fondue forks
- Enameled cast iron retains and distributes heat evenly and efficiently
- Durable matte-enamel finish won’t discolor, scratch, rust or chip with normal use
- Ready to use—no seasoning required
- Smooth base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction
- Free of cadmium, lead, PFOA and PTFE, so it’s safe for your family and the environment
- Dishwasher safe for effortless cleanup
- Built to last for generations—backed by a lifetime warranty
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Cast iron
- Dimensions: 10" L x 5.6" W x 2.9" H
- Capacity: 8 oz./0.25 qt.
- Weight: 3.2 lbs.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Compatible with all stovetop heat sources, including induction
- Fondue pot
- Tealight candle
- 4 fondue forks