Rectangular Porcelain Baker
$19.96 - $60.00
Sugg. $12.00 - $60.00
One use per customer. Excludes items with prices ending in $0.99 and $0.96, sale, clearance, all furniture, gift cards, prior purchases, cooking classes, gift wrap and shipping. Excludes products shipped directly from vendor. Not redeemable for cash or with any other offer or discount. The following brands have chosen not to participate in this offer: BK Black Steel, Bob Kramer by Zwilling J.A Henckels, Brava Oven, Breville (non-Nespresso), Coravin, Demeyere, Emile Henry, Global, Joule by ChefSteps, June Life, Jura, KitchenAid Pro Line, Le Creuset, Mauviel, Miyabi, Riedel, Scanpan, Shun, Staub, Technivorm, Thermapen, Vitamix, Wolf Gourmet, Wusthof, Zwilling J.A. Henckels. Free shipping offer applies to orders over $59 only.
Perfect for casseroles, pasta dishes, roasted vegetables, desserts and more, our porcelain bakers feature does-it-all versatility and a simple, classic style that’s great for tabletop presentation.
- Porcelain bakers are ultra versatile; cook a meal, serve it, and freeze the leftovers—all in the same dish
- Durable and attractive glaze is cadmium- and lead-free
- Porcelain retains heat well and keeps cooked foods hot longer
- Available in multiple sizes (sold separately) that nest for space-saving storage
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Material: Porcelain
- 0.5 qt.: 4.5" x 6" (8" with handles) x 2"
- 1 qt.: 7" x 9" (11.5" with handles) x 2.25"
- 2 qt.: 8" x 9" (11.5" with handles) x 2.25"
- 3 qt.: 8" x 10.5" (13.5" with handles) x 2.75"
- 4 qt.: 9.25" x 12" (15.25 with handles) x 3"
- 6 qt.: 10" x 14" (17.5" with handles) x 3.25"
- Made in China exclusively for Sur La Table
- Dishwasher safe
- Microwave safe. Freezer safe to 0°F. Oven safe to 500°F
- Wash before first use
- Baker (sold individually)