Sur La Table Silver Classic Jellyroll Pan, 10" x 15"
20% OFF PURCHASE: Present this code at time of purchase in store or enter code at checkout online to receive this discount. Offer valid until 8/15/2022. One-time use per customer. Excludes sale and clearance (items with prices ending in 9 and 6), cooking classes, furniture, gift cards, prior purchases, gift wrap and shipping. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Not redeemable for cash. Valid online and in stores. No adjustments to prior purchases. The following brands have chosen not to participate in this offer: All-Clad, Anova, Balmuda, Bob Kramer by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, Breville (non-Nespresso), Cangshan, Coravin, Cuisinart, DeLonghi, Demeyere, Emile Henry, Fellow, Global, illy, Instant Pot, Joule, John Boos, Jura, KitchenAid, Le Creuset, Lello, Miele, Miyabi, Ooni, Philips, Riedel, Saeco, Scanpan, Shun, SMEG, Staub, Steelport, Swissmar, Technivorm, Thermapen, Vitamix, Waring, Weber, Wolf Gourmet, Wüsthof, Zavor, Zwilling J.A. Henckels. Brand exclusions subject to change. Free shipping will automatically be applied to qualifying purchases of $75 or more when using code. Valid for shipments bound to a single destination only within the continental United States. Rush shipping and vendor shipping surcharges still apply. Other restrictions may apply. Additional shipping charges apply to AK, HI, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam.
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours. Free for orders over $75.
Not just for baked goods, this jellyroll pan is a versatile choice for roasting meats and vegetables, too. The unique chevron pattern on the bottom facilities even airflow, ensuring consistently cooked results no matter what you’re cooking. The nonstick silicone coating makes it easy to clean up even the stickiest of sauces and baked goods.
- Aluminized steel offers remarkable heat transfer and resists corrosion and rust
- Grooves help prevent damage by strengthening the pan
- Wide-rolled rims resist warping, adding durability for a lifetime of use
- Clear PTFE- and PFOA-free silicone coating is safer for you and the environment
- Textured surface allows air to flow under baking food for even results and easy release every time
- Manufacturer: USA Pan
- Material: Aluminized steel
- Dimensions: Baking surface: 14.25" L x 9.75" W x 1" H; Outer Pan: 14.75" L x 9.87" W x 1" H
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA from globally sourced materials
- Guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the life of the pan
- Oven safe to 450°F
- Use only silicone, nylon, plastic or wooden cooking tools
- Use of cooking spray is not recommended
- Do not cut in the pan or use sharp materials
- Before first use, and after each use, hand-wash pans with warm water and mild detergent, using a sponge or nylon pad; rinse and dry thoroughly
- Do not wash in dishwasher
- Discoloration can occur with use; line pans with parchment or aluminum foil to minimize discoloration
- One jellyroll pan