Staub Shallow Oval Cast Iron Cocotte with Glass Lid, 4.25 qt.
Great for soups, stews, slow-cooked meats and more, this enameled cast iron cocotte features a glass lid that lets you easily monitor cooking food without losing heat and moisture. Designed to concentrate flavorful juices, Staub cocottes distribute heat evenly and efficiently for delicious results every time. Durable matte-enamel finish won’t discolor, rust or chip and is ready to use—no seasoning required. Built to last a lifetime, this cocotte makes a versatile addition to any kitchen and transitions easily from stovetop to oven to table.
- Ready to use—no seasoning required
- Enameled cast iron retains and distributes heat evenly and efficiently
- Glass lid allows you to monitor cooking at a glance and keeps the pot lightweight and easier to handle
- Durable enamel finish won’t discolor, scratch, rust or chip with normal use
- Black interior enamel sears beautifully and is slightly textured for better browning
- Smooth base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Cast iron, glass
- Dimensions: 10.5" x 7" x 8" (12.75" x 7" x 8.5", including handles and lid)
- Capacity: 4.25 qt.
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
- Dishwasher safe
- Compatible with all stovetop heat sources, including induction
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F