Sur La Table Platinum Quart Sheet Pan, Set Of 2
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours. Free for orders over $75.
Developed just for Sur La Table in Pittsburgh, PA, by USA Pan, our commercial-quality set of two cake pans meets the highest standards for performance and durability. The thick aluminized steel construction offers superior heat transfer, corrosion and rust resistance and excellent durability. The pan's thickness is engineered based on years of performance data to deliver perfectly even heat distribution and a lifetime of use. The textured surface allows airflow under baking foods for beautifully even overall results and easy release every time. In addition, our eco-friendly nonstick silicone coating is specifically formulated for baking and contains no PTFEs or PFOAs.
- Unique fluted design with corrugated construction maximizes strength and impact resistance, and resists warping and denting that can occur with use
- Steel wire is added to pan rims for extra strength and resistance to warping
- Features the most advanced coating available, no other surface releases food and cleans up more easily
- PTFEs and PFOA-free
- Thick aluminized steel construction for even cooking and sustainable durability
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Material: Aluminized steel with 2 coats of nonstick Americoat®
- Dimensions: Baking Surface Dimensions: 12.5"L x 9"W x 1" H; Outer Pan Dimensions: 13" L x 9.5" W x 1"H
- Made in the USA with globally sourced materials
- Hand wash with warm water and mild detergent using a sponge or nylon pad. Rinse and pat dry thoroughly. Use only silicone, nylon or wooden tools. Do not cut in the pan or use sharp metal utensils. No harsh abrasives should be used
- 450°F oven Safe
- Two pans