Emile Henry Bread Cloche
Fill your kitchen with the rich, magical aromas of a French bakery. Perfect for baking artisanal breads, this ceramic cloche mimics the shape of a traditional bread oven to ensure that bread retains the ideal amount of humidity while baking. Made from Burgundy clay, each cloche provides even, gentle heating. Produced one at a time, each piece of Emile Henry cookware is formed and hand-finished by skilled artisans.
- Burgundy clay provides gentle, even heat to coax out the natural flavors of food
- With unmatched even heating capabilities, Emile Henry Flame is safe for broiler and microwave use and is oven safe to 500°F
- Highly resistant to thermal shock, Emile Henry cookware moves directly from freezer to oven
- Attractive, scratch-resistant glazes are lead and cadmium free, and provide an ultra-smooth, virtually nonstick cooking surface
- A high firing temperature results in incredibly durable cookware that resists chipping
- Manufacturer: Emile Henry
- Material: Burgundy clay
- Dimensions: 11.25" (13.1" with handles) x 6.5"
- Weight: 6.1 lb.
- Warranty: 10-year warranty
- Made in France
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 500°F. Not intended for stovetop use